Wednesday, December 16, 2009

• What outcomes had you envisioned for this course? Did you achieve those outcomes? Did the actual course outcomes align with those that you envisione

By taking this course I had hoped to learn more about technology and different ways to incorporate it into my classroom and also into my school when I am an administrator. Technology is such an important tool and we must find ways to use it in our classrooms on a daily basis. Our students are surrounded by it and our world relies so heavily on it, it truly would be a disservice to our kids to not use it when we are instructing. I feel as if I really have been given a strong knowledge after completing the course because I now understand the importance of technology in the classroom and how it can really improve student’s motivation and interests in the classroom. I also have now realized how important it is for them to become comfortable using technology and what a great help it can be in our everyday lives. We must continue to use technology whenever possible so that students become very familiar with it and it becomes second nature to them. They will spend the rest of their lives around technology tools and they need to be able to use these tools to help them in their professions.

No comments:

Post a Comment