Wednesday, December 16, 2009

• To the extent that you achieved the outcomes, are they still relevant to the work that you do in your school? Why or why not?

I think what I have learned from this class is very relevant to what I do in my own school because I work at such a high technology campus. Our principal expects teachers to use technology on a daily basis because we have so much available to us. It is nice to have the tools to enhance my teaching by using the technology as a supplement to my daily lessons. I feel as if I have learned new information that will really help me this year because of the required use of technology at my school. I feel more comfortable using some of the tools and I actually am feeling very encouraged to start blogs and other communicating pages on the web for students to share ideas and talk about different topics covered in class. The relevance of what I learned will really assist me not only as a classroom teacher but also as an administrator too. I understand the importance of technology in the classroom and I know what a reasonable expectation is for teachers. When I am an administrator I want my teachers to use as much technology in their classrooms as possible, but what is considered doable in their busy schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment